Samstag, 15. September 2012

Anna Stieblich in-person

On Thursday German actress Anna Stieblich was in town for the premiere of her new film "Bittere Kirschen" (international title: "The Path To The Past") by director Didi Danquart

In German-speaking countries Anna Stieblich is widely known for her role of Doris in the critically acclaimed tv comedy-drama series "Türkisch für Anfänger" (literal translation into English: Turkish for Beginners) as well as in the same-titled feature film which became the most watched German feature in 2012 gathering nearly 3 million viewers in Germany.

On my way to the cinema I spotted Anna Stieblich in a near-by Italian restaurant. She was sitting outside on the terrace, having a drink and smoking a cigarette. I went over to her table and asked if she'd sign & inscribe my two 8x10" photos which she happily did. After she had signed my photos (one of them being previously signed by actress Josefine Preuß and director Bora Dağtekin) we talked for a mere 10 minutes about her past work and future projects and before I left she was kind enough to pose for a photo with me. So that was a very quick operation and I was already back home before the premiere had even started. 





"The Path To The Past" ( 2011) - Trailer

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen