Mittwoch, 29. August 2012

Olly Murs in-person

Today was rather a frustrating than a successfull IP collecting day. I had planned on meeting the Swedish singer and winner of the Eurovision Song Contest 2012 Loreen, Grammy Award-winning reggae singer and rapper Shaggy and British singer-songwriter Olly Murs. I ended up meeting only one-third, but I guess I can't complain because I could've ended up meeting none of them at all. Nevertheless it felt quite frustrating....

Anyway, at 10 a.m. this morning I went to the hotel where Olly Murs, Loreen and Shaggy were supposed to stay for the taping of tv programm and music event later this evening. As I wasn't interested in the rest of the tv show's line-up I had them all run past me without minding them. After approx. waiting for 2 hrs. Olly Murs and his band finally arrived at the hotel shortly after noon to check-in before rehearsals. Olly Murs was extremly down-to-earth and charming and while his band went inside the hotel to check into their rooms he was happy to sign & inscribe my two 8x10" photos and also  posed for a photo with me. So mission #1 was accomplished to my satisfaction.

Now it was up for Loreen and Shaggy, hour after hour passed and I began to worry that both might have been booked in another hotel. Eventually shortly after 4 p.m. it turned out that Loreen AND Shaggy were indeed booked in another near-by hotel. *argh*
I was already so frustrated and tired of waiting for hours that I decided to skip both of them at this time and therefor spend an enjoyable evening in the summer sun. Maybe I will collect them tomorrow morning upon their check-out, but I'll be deciding more or less on a spur-of-the-moment basis.







Olly Murs - Full concert at T in the Park 2012



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen